How to prepare your paper
Full/complete papers must be submitted online, electronically through the PaperCept Conference Management System.
You can submit your paper in PDF format, or, use PaperCept for compliant PDF conversion from LaTeX and MS Word documents. Please refer to the PaperCept Support page for details.
Paper length and file size limitations
The maximum paper length is six (6) pages, including all illustrations and references.
If your paper is accepted, you have the option to add up to two (2) additional pages in the final version to incorporate feedback and suggestions provided by reviewers. Please be aware that additional pages will incur an extra charge.
Also, please note that PDF files larger than 2 MB cannot be uploaded.
On-line paper submission
MED ’24 uses PaperCept (formerly PaperPlaza) conference management system or submission of conference contributions and the peer-review process.
All contributions to MED ’24 – Contributed papers, Poster papers, Invited session papers, as well as invited session proposals – must be submitted online, in electronic format.
Registration for first-time users
To use PaperCept, you need a personal “account” – called PIN.
If you used PaperCept before, there is no need to register again – please use your existing PIN.
If you do not have a PIN, please register by using the PIN Wizard first (once the new window opens, select the option “Register a new PIN“).
Submitting your work
Have a valid PIN and password ready, as well as the document you plan to submit.
To submit your contribution, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://controls.papercept.net.
- Scroll down through the list of conferences to find MED ’24 or search for “MED 2024” (type Ctrl+F to activate search and type “MED 2024” as a search string). Click on the link “Submit a Contribution to MED 2024“. The next page is called “Submission Wizard“.
- In the Submission Wizard page, submit the paper under the appropriate type of submission (contributed paper, poster paper, invited session paper, invited session proposal).
- Follow the submission steps.
- Upon successful submission of a manuscript, the system automatically sends an acknowledgement to the corresponding author with copies to all the co-authors.
All papers will undergo a peer review process following IEEE rules/policies, and they will be checked using iThenticate Plagiarism Detection Software for originality.