The registration of student teams for the Industrial challenges is now open. Team members must be a full-time (currently enrolled) B. Sc., M. Sc., or Ph. D. students during the competition. The deadline for student team registration has been extended to March 7, 2018.
The MED’18 committee is proud to announce the following keynote speakers (in alphabetical order):
- Bart De Moor, Department of Electrical Engineering (ESAT-STADIUS), KU Leuven, Belgium
Back to the roots: Multivariate polynomial optimization by numerical linear algebra
- Maryam Kamgarpour, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, Switzerland
Multiagent decision making: learning from observations
- Yasamin Mostofi, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA, USA
Robotics and Wireless Communications: Opportunities and Challenges
For more details, follow the links to talk titles!
Due to multiple requests, we have decided to extend the deadline for contributed papers, as well as proposals for invited sessions, workshops and tutorials. The new deadline is: Monday, February 26th, 2018.
The submission deadline has expired, but the submission server will remain open 1 week more for delayed submissions.
If you intend to submit a paper for MED’18, please do it by Monday, March 5, 2018.
Industrial challenges, dedicated to students, represent one of the innovative aspects of the MED conference series. For more information, see general rules and timeline.
The MED’18 industrial challenges include (in alphabtical order, by title):
- Aerial robotics control and perception challenge, organized by email@example.com, organization of robotics laboratories at the University of Zagreb Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing;
- Automotive challenge, organized by Rimac Automobili and supported by dSpace and MathWorks;
- Process automation challenge, organized by the 3Smart project and supported by Siemens and MathWorks.
Have the name of your company associated with the highest-quality technical content and relevant themes covered by MED’18 by becoming a conference patron!
Learn about the conference sponsorship opportunities available. Exhibit spaces (included in Diamond Patronage) allow you to build your brand awareness, present your products and services at the conference, and attract top talent for your company. There are also alternative sponsorship types available which can be tailored to your specific objectives.