Registration Fees and Policies
MED’18 attendees will be able to register under different registration categories/rates, as shown below. Please note there is a maximum number of final papers covered by one registration of any given type. All amounts are in Euros (€).
The advance registration is available until May 13, 2018 (extended from May 7)!
|Attendee status||Registration Fee||Max # of papers
(ends May 13, 2018)
|Late / Onsite
(starts May 14, 2017)
|Full registration||450 €||550 €||2|
|Student registration||250 €||320 €||1|
|Retiree||150 €||150 €||1|
|Tutorial / Workshop registration||100 €||100 €||N/A|
|Extra Papers above max per registration||200 € per extra uploaded
paper above max
|Extra pages charge – max. two (2) per paper||100 € /extra page||N/A|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||65 €||N/A|
|Extra Proceedings||40 €||N/A|
What is included in the registration:
- Full registration includes: Access to all technical sessions, exhibits, coffee breaks, Banquet, and receptions. It also includes a copy of the conference proceedings.
- Student registration includes: Access to all technical sessions, exhibits, coffee breaks, and reception. It also includes a copy of the conference proceedings. It does not include Banquet ticket.
Registration cancellation and refund policy:
- MED’18 is a four day event, starting with Workshop/Tutorial sessions (June 19), followed by three days of technical sessions (June 20-22). The cancellation policy is as follows:
- 60 days or more before MED’18: 100% refund except credit card processing fees
- 30-59 days before MED’18: 50% refund except credit card processing fees
- Less than 30 days before MED’18: No refund.
- All cancellation requests must be provided in writing, to Ms. Marina Štimec, at KoREMA Secretariat: KoREMA (for MED 2018 conference), Unska 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, or e-mail: email@example.com. Refunds will only be processed after the conference.
Online registration link
MED’18 Conference Registration (Advance Registration, Late Registration, At the Conference Registration), must be done online, electronically, through https://conferences.korema.hr.
In order to register online, please follow the steps below:
- Point your browser to https://conferences.korema.hr.
- Step 1 allows you to select a conference – click on the text “MED 2018“. A new page will open where you need to enter the participant data.
- Step 2 serves to enter the information about the person registering for the conference: Name, Surname, Email, Institution and Country. Enter this data and click on “Next” to continue.
- Step 3 is to enter paper ID(s) linked to that registration. The number of papers covered by the registration depends on the registration category (see table above).
In this step one can also select (optional) additional items: Tutorial / Workshop registration, Extra Banquet Ticket, Extra Proceedings. Enter data and click on “Next” to continue.
- Step 4 allows you to review the registration information, and offers payment options: 1) secure payment gateway for credit card payments, or 2) information about the payment via bank transfer.
- Depending on your choice, complete the payment.