PaperCept on-line conference management system
All contributions to MED’18 – contributed papers, invited session proposals, invited session papers, and tutorial proposals – must be submitted online, in electronic format.
MED’18 uses PaperCept (formerly PaperPlaza) conference management system at https://controls.papercept.net for submission of conference contributions and the peer-review process.
Registration for first-time users
To use PaperCept, you need a personal “account” – called PIN.
If you used PaperCept (or PaperPlaza) before, there is no need to register again – please use your existing PIN.
If you do not have a PIN, please use this link to register first (once the new window opens, select the option “Register a new PIN“).
Submitting your work
Have a valid PIN and password ready, as well as the document you plan to submit.
To submit your contribution, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://controls.papercept.net.
- Scroll down through the list of conferences to find MED’18 or search for “MED 2018” (type Ctrl+F to activate search and type “MED 2018” as a search string). Click on the link “Submit a Contribution to MED 2018“. The next page is called “Submission Wizard“.
- In the Submission Wizard page, submit the paper under the appropriate type of submission (contributed paper, invited session proposal, invited session paper, tutorial proposal).
- Follow the submission steps.
- Upon successful submission of a manuscript, the system automatically sends an acknowledgement to the corresponding author with copies to all the co-authors.